Right?! I mean... Right?!
This recipe, as many do, came from a high demand of hunger and a low supply of food.
So, I got creative.
In other words, I GO TO AN ARTS SCHOOL. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT.
Oh, I can't?
...Scratch that, then.
Just check this out:
Tropical Homemade Ice Cream
For those hot summer evenings... (serves 2. Make a friend, QUICK!)
- Two bananas, chopped into chunks and frozen
- Frozen mango and pineapple chunks
- But, let's be honest. You can put whatever fruits you want in this. The banana is the most important because it provides the creamy base for this ice cream - beyond that, GO WILD.
- Unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup of any type of milk (I used vanilla almond for a sweet, nutty flavor)
- A few dashes of cinnamon (my new obsession)
- Vanilla (optional)
- Chocolate chips for sprinkling (also optional)
- Put it all in a food processor (except for the sprinkling things)
- ...Process it until it's creamy, creamy, creamy (this might take a while... if it's really not working, add more milk!)
- Top with whatever your heart desires. Sprinkles? Yes. Crumbled graham crackers? Yes. Your great-grandma's ashes? ...No. Don't do that. Don't even think about it. For the love of all that is holy, put the urn down and get yourself a social life.
Now that your mouth is watering, GO! GO FORTH AND MAKE THIS DISH!
And hey, here's something cool:
For the past week, I've been doing a one-minute plank before my nightly shower.
And, not to toot my own horn or anything, but there is definitely some ab-action happening.
Might start doing it twice a day.
I know. I'm crazy. TRY to stop me.
Don't, actually... I'll just beat you up with my abs.
And on that note...
Happy hump day!